[nfbwatlk] FW: [gps-talkusers] Re: June Highlights

Jacob Struiksma lawnmower84 at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 3 04:56:18 UTC 2011

The look around app for android is awesome, and it works great with google
navigation for turn by turn directions. Also, to make it more accurate, I
would suggest getting a free app from teh market called bluetooth GPS, it
allows you to use bluetooth receivers with your phone. This makes things
more accurate, and also saves the battery a bit.
On Jun 2, 2011, at 10:59 AM, Kim Casey wrote:

> Greetings from Sendero, lots of exciting news to report this month:
>

> 1. Announcing the release of Sense Navigation 2011, this release
> features all the upgrades that are available with Sendero GPS 2011.
> This includes new 2011 maps and POIs, side-of-street tracking,
> addition of freeway exit numbers and freeway heading announcement, and
> better descriptions for under and over passes.  To get started with
> your upgrade, go to:
> http://www.senderogroup.com/support/SenseNav/Sense%20Navigation%20Inst
> allation%20Quick%20Start%20Guide.htm
>

> 2. Announcing Sendero GPS LookAround on Android devices.  It is available
for an introductory price of 4 dollars and 98 cents from the Android Market,
developed by Sendero Group and Point The Way.   For more information, visit
http://www.senderogroup.com/products/shopandroid.htm

> 3. Mobile Geo v3.0 will be released soon and will also feature all the
great features on the other full-featured Sendero GPS based products.

> 4.  Sendero will be attending the No Barriers Summit Festival in Winter
Park, Colorado.  Visit http://www.nobarriersusa.org/summits/2011/  for more
information.

gps-talkusers-request at freelists.org with "unsubscribe" in the Subject.

gps-talkusers-request at freelists.org with "unsubscribe" in the Subject.