[nfbwatlk] {Disarmed} FW: New bill could help curb preventable pedestrian deaths

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Mon Jun 6 20:47:49 UTC 2011

NFB has not taken a position on this issue. I rather doubt that it will, given that we will have enough on our hands to see to it that the Pedestrian Safety Enhancement Act is fully implemented.

If you feel this issue is important, perhaps you should write a resolution and convince a convention-goer to present it at the Resolutions Committee meeting on July 4.

Mike Freeman
sent from my iPhone