[nfbwatlk] {Disarmed} FW: Reminder March Forum on the Transportation For Washington Campaign is Tomorrow!

Jacob Struiksma lawnmower84 at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 2 18:51:02 UTC 2011

 TCC banner
<http://org2.democracyinaction.org/o/5153/images/Fundraising%20template%20im
ages/Header.jpg>

 	 March 2011

 Transportation Action!
<http://org2.democracyinaction.org/o/5153/images/sub-banner-event.jpg>

Reminder MARCH "FRIDAY" FORUM: Transportation for Washington is Tomorrow!

The Transportation
<http://org2.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=NDroxfMawWiyB5Z%2Bk0X
iOJCboy4hRNsg> For Washington campaign is a multi-year effort to reshape how
we generate and spend transportation revenue in Washington State. The broad
coalition, led by Futurewise and Transportation Choices Coalition, formally
launched in February with the announcement of legislation for long-term and
sustainable local options for transit funding. Come learn about the
campaign's plans for saving transit service, fixing our crumbling roads and
bridges and building healthy, sustainable communities all over Washington.

Speakers:
Viet Shelton, Campaign Director, Transportation for Washington Coalition
Brock Howell, Field Manager, Transportation for Washington Coalition

WHAT: Transportation for Washington Campaign Forum
WHEN:  Wednesday, March 2nd, Noon-1:15 (Please Note Date Change)
WHERE: Space on the Steps, GGLO, 1301
<http://org2.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=Qt2490guM8phw6ClFwrOL
pCboy4hRNsg> First Avenue, Seattle (enter from Harbor Steps) (please note
new location)
<http://org2.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=a40mSdPbkhwuFf%2FQpPZ
RYwzoqIi4GqSR>

<http://org2.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=KHR9oPjAptvXhzOqOD2ua
pCboy4hRNsg>

This forum is co-hosted by TCC and Futurewise.  As always, feel free to
bring your lunch!

<http://org2.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=mRIF9nytCQ5P9w003HVH%
2FQzoqIi4GqSR>
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS OF THE FRIDAY FORUM SERIES

PLATINUM
AECOM
CH2MHill
Vulcan

GOLD
The Boeing Company
HDR Inc.
Parametrix
Parsons Brinckerhoff
Seattle Children's Hospital
The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation
UW Transportation Services

SILVER
HNTB Corporation
Wilbur Smith Associates

See you Tomorrow!
Andrew Austin
Field Director
Transportation Choices Coalition

<http://org2.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=XpINzXAqQaQzK%2F%2BEQ
CiWh5Cboy4hRNsg> Find Us on Facebook
<http://org2.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=yqtwanxzx7XbAVS%2BYdI
d6ZCboy4hRNsg> Subscribe to Action Alerts

Are you getting emails for events in Seattle when you live in Spokane? We
may not have your correct address and phone number on file! If you have
moved or just aren't sure if we have your current contact information,
please email shefali at transportationchoices.org. We strive to provide you
with only the most pertinent information - from your city, your county, and
your legislative district - so please let us know if you're getting emails
from another area!

We respect the personal nature of email communication. Every effort is made
to offer only information on pressing transportation issues and involvement
opportunities. If you prefer not to receive emails from Transportation
Choices Coalition,please
<http://org2.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=WRKhm%2FE6oj%2Fd%2BvF
iLWSas5Cboy4hRNsg> unsubscribe here. If you do not currently get our email
Action Alerts,
<http://org2.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=h1XUnrVsobJo1DoAD1Q0A
5Cboy4hRNsg> please sign up here.

<http://org2.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=XFe8V7zDatTqIycYfEd%2