[nfbwatlk] Article about service dogs

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Wed Mar 2 21:31:14 CST 2011

I still say that if we, the disabled, don't come up with a bona fide
certification mechanism for service animals, we'll face a backlash like we
haven't seen for many years.

Now any St. Bernard dog with a full brandy cask hanging from its neck ought
ipso facto to be recognized as a service dog. (har)