[nfbwatlk] are you sitting down ...

Lauren Merryfield lauren1 at catliness.com
Fri Mar 11 08:04:50 UTC 2011

Hi,
I've tried to find something here, but since I'm not in Seattle, it has been
nearly impossible.  I also wanted to do something from home, but that just
hasn't worked out.  Too bad there are so many scams out there.
Thanks
Lauren
advice from my cats: "meow when you feel like it."
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats." ~
Albert Schweitzer
My new book, "there's more than one way to love a cat," is available at
amazon.com
Visit us at catliness.com