[nfbwatlk] Seminar

Gloria Whipple ladygloria at webband.com
Sun Mar 20 01:00:57 UTC 2011

Hi Mike and listers,

The Inland Empire chapter Held a seminar at Maria's house.

Maria talked about how to use the nfb's
Web site and talked about all the literature that can be listened to. We
listened to one of President Maurer's speeches and really enjoyed it.

We also talked about where we were going to hold our next meeting. When I
find out for sure I will let you know.

Kyle talked about the fund raising project that will be held on the 28th of
this month.

All of those who were there enjoyed the potluck and the fellowship. We all
had a good time.

Thank you,

Gloria Whipple

Corresponding Secretary