[nfbwatlk] FW: [List] utube video of our rally

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Sun Mar 20 15:11:01 CDT 2011

-----Original Message-----
From: list-bounces at cfb.ca [mailto:list-bounces at cfb.ca] On Behalf Of
Elizabeth Lalonde
Sent: Sunday, March 20, 2011 10:58 AM
To: list at cfb.ca
Subject: [List] utube video of our rally

Dear Federationists,

Thanks to our member Gail Copp, the TV news coverage of our rally is on

Elizabeth Lalonde, President
Canadian Federation of the Blind
PHONE: (250) 598-7154
TOLL-FREE: 1-800-619-8789
E-mail: info at cfb.ca
P.O. Box 8007
Together we are changing what it means to be blind.

Please support our cause by donating through PayPal. Visit the donation
button on our CFB.ca homepage.
If it is easier, you can also send us a cheque to the address mentioned

Other ways to donate
If you live in Victoria and shop at Thrifty Foods, we can send you a Smile
Card to use when you are shopping.
You can also shop at Country Grocer and mail us your receipts.
The CFB receives 5% of all purchases at Thrifty Foods and Country Grocer.

Enjoy shopping online?
Shop at a huge selection of your favourite online stores, like expedia, EBay

and Amazon, through iGive.com, and support the CFB.
To learn more about iGive, use our custom link
Thank you.

List mailing list
List at box334.bluehost.com