[nfbwatlk] DSB number and some great news

Jon Schorsch schorschj at comcast.net
Mon Mar 21 17:14:09 CDT 2011

The new number is (206) 906-5500.
Some of you may know I have been applying for Law School.  I received word
last week that I have been accepted at Seattle University!  I will be
graduating this Spring with my Masters degree in Public Administration from
Seattle U and will be starting Law School this summer!
Thanks to Jacob, Mike, Andrea, and everyone for your support!

Jon Schorsch