[nfbwatlk] Seeking participants for an accessibility study with smart phones

Shiri Azenkot shiri.azenkot at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 09:49:09 UTC 2011

Hi everyone,

My name is Shiri and I’m a PhD student at the University of Washington
researching accessibility. I’m looking for participants to try out a new
text-entry method for smart phones. During the study I’ll teach you how to
enter text on a phone and ask you to enter several phrases.

Participants must have a basic knowledge of Grade 1 Braille. The study will
take about 45 minutes and you’ll receive $30 for your time. The studies will
be held in the University of Washington during the week of March 28.

Please email me at shiri.azenkot at gmail.com if you’re interested.

Thank you.

Shiri

--