[nfbwatlk] FW: hearing on House Bill 2033

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Wed Mar 30 02:11:39 UTC 2011

Fellow Federationists:

I believe Mike Mello has already apprised you of the issue discussed below.
Basically, there's another attempt to break up the State Library, ultimately
resulting in a twenty percent reduction to its budget.  This would adversely
affect WTBBL.  If you can make it to Olympia for the hearing Thursday
morning at eight o'clock, the WCB has a bus coming from Seattle.  I urge
those who can to attend the hearing.

We are all in this together on this one.

Mike Freeman, President

NFB of Washington