[nfbwatlk] NFB of Washington Caucus at National Convention

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Wed May 18 02:12:42 UTC 2011

Hi, everyone.

We have been assigned the room for our affiliate caucus at the NFB national
convention. The NFB of Washington Caucus will take place on Tuesday, July 5,
at 8:00 a.m. in the Suwanee 18 (Level 2) Room. Check Mrs. Jernigan's article
in the May Monitor to get an idea where this is. Please bring your banquet
ticket(s) to the caucus so that Denise Mackenstadt may have them to exchange
for adjacent seating tickets.

For convention first-timers, at our caucus we welcome everyone from
Washington attending the convention, answer questions about convention
activities, make announcements of interest and generally share good feelings
and fellowship. I know it's early but, as you will discover, conventioneers
become very busy very quickly and it becomes quite a feat to corral everyone
in one place at one time before the plenary convention sessions begin with
the Rollcall of States on Wednesday morning.

After the caucus, most of us will attend the open meeting of the NFB Board
of Directors. Although this is not mandatory, I urge all to attend; you'll
gain valuable information about the convention, awards and other NFB
activities by attending this meeting.

I look forward to seeing all of you at the convention.

Mike Freeman, President

NFB of Washington