[nfbwatlk] FW: 125th Anniversary - Banquet Invitation

Maurice Mines maurice.mines at gmail.com
Mon May 30 18:33:25 UTC 2011

Yes, the Washington State school for the blind was established in 1886 Washington became a state in November of 1889. So Washington state school for the blind does predate the actual designation of Washington as a state by three years. I will if I get some more times this afternoon find some appropriate historical stuff to post that will be also a really short as far as the list is concerned. Your friend Maurice Lyons, a graduate of the Washington State school for the blind class of 1987. PS this message is being dictated by MacSpeech Dictate, some words, phrases may not be correct so please forgive the software. Thank you very much for reading this