[nfbwatlk] Oregon looks to iPad to make voting easier forthose with disabilities, The Oregonian, November 7 2011

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Fri Nov 11 05:39:18 UTC 2011

Oh I agree with you. I just don't care whether or not I fill the ballot out
with or without assistance. But if I had my way, there would not be
vote-by-mail. I consider voting almost a religious duty and people ought to
have to go to the polling place. If they don't care enough to do so, why
should their votes count? That's why I'm a minority these days in that I
*like* the caucus system as opposed to primaries. In the caucus system, only
those who care enough to attend have influence. Put another way, why should
those who don't care enough to make some effort be listened to?

Vote early and often!

Mike