[nfbwatlk] Oregon lookstoiPadto makevoting easierforthose withdisabilities, The Oregonian, November 7 2011

debby phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Thu Nov 24 06:41:08 UTC 2011

Find the burner by the heat method.  Oh yeah, I get it, that's
the one where you put your finger on the hot spot, right?  Then
you know where to put the pan that you're cooking-I mean the food
that you're cooking in the pan.  Lol.  You,:, I'm real fond of
that method, Mike.  (Smile).  I like finding the burner while
it's cool, getting my pan arranged squarely and then turning on
the heat.  Failing that, gas works great.  Ah welll.    Peace,
Debby