[nfbwatlk] FW: [Electronics-talk] New Features of JAWS 13

Jacob Struiksma lawnmower84 at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 24 07:32:09 UTC 2011

This week's episode of ViewPoints discusses and demonstrates some of the new
features in JAWS 13, including its unique built-in OCR capability:

ViewPoints 1147 11-23-11 New Features in JAWS 13

This week hosts Nancy Goodman Torpey and Peter Torpey take a look at some of
the exciting features in the newly released JAWS 13. Learn how the
"Convenient OCR" feature now built into JAWS enables users to do more things
than before. Find out what other training resources are available for
learning to use JAWS and some of its specialized functions.

You can subscribe to the podcasts of ViewPoints by pasting the following URL
into your favorite podcatching program:

http://viewpointsplus.net/tinc?key=Q7Mc6vq1

or find direct links to each show along with show notes at:

www.ViewPointsPlus.net