[nfbwatlk] FW: [Nfbnet-master-list] Fwd: Vanda Sleep Study

Lauren Merryfield lauren1 at catliness.com
Sun Oct 2 22:24:13 UTC 2011

Hi,
I have sleep apnea and use a CPAP machine.  I have trouble making sure this
newer one is set properly though.  The dial moves easily and there is no way
for me to tell what it is set on.  So it isn't very blind-friendly.  The
person from LinCare set it but I've accidentally moved the dial a few times.
At least the pressure is constant.

The way I learned that I had sleep apnea was that I was lying on my back and
suddenly my kitty at the time, Kitten Kabootle, plopped on my chest.  That
made me gasp and wke up.  I was really dizzy and out of it.  I had a sleep
study and they confirmed the sleep apnea.
Thanks
Lauren
advice from my cats: "meow when you feel like it."
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats." ~
Albert Schweitzer
My new book, "there's more than one way to love a cat," is available at
amazon.com
Visit us at catliness.com