[nfbwatlk] FW: [Nfbnet-master-list] Fwd: Vanda Sleep Study

debby phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 23:35:31 UTC 2011

Hi Ben, actually (and I should have said this earlier perhaps)
this study will not just affect blind people.  They are hoping
that the information gained will also provide relief to those
undergoing chemotherapy who struggle with sleep issues, and with
people who do shift work.  So if this study helps me, awesome!
But if not and it helps someone else undergoing chemotherapy,
etc.  then that is awesome, too.    Peace,    Debby