[nfbwatlk] Greater Seattle van to state convention.

Nightingale, Noel Noel.Nightingale at ed.gov
Wed Oct 19 20:21:28 UTC 2011

Mike:

You asked if there are other pick up locations.  I could save an hour of vacation time and because it would be convenient to a south bound trip, would it be possible for me to be standing outside the federal building on Second between Madison and Marion and jump in as the van goes by?

Let me know if you don't want to deal with individual inconveniences.  I will understand.

Noel