[nfbwatlk] Maria Bradford

Lauren Merryfield lauren1 at catliness.com
Fri Apr 6 03:47:19 UTC 2012

Hi,
Oh!  Our Maria!  I'm sorry she has had cancer and surgery.  I'm glad to know
that she is on the mend!  Please tell her hi for me and I want her to be
okay!
Thanks
Lauren
advice from my cats: "meow when you feel like it."
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats." ~
Albert Schweitzer
My new book, "there's more than one way to love a cat," is available at
amazon.com
Visit us at catliness.com