[nfbwatlk] Article regarding NY streets

Mary Ellen gabias at telus.net
Thu Aug 2 01:15:47 UTC 2012

Debbie,

Congratulations!  I hope you'll fill us all in on your adventures in
Colorado!

By the way, Elizabeth Lalonde of the CFB wrote a very fine blog about her
time at the Louisiana Center.  My only regret is that she didn't find the
time to write more often.  You can read her blog posts by following the link
to it on the CFB web site www.cfb.ca or by waiting reading an edited version
in the upcoming edition of the Blind Canadian, which will also be available
on our web site.