[nfbwatlk] Am I being too sensitive

debby phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Tue Aug 14 02:18:56 UTC 2012

Good evening.  I was just discussing the Gold Line, which is a
bus that goes from Colville to Spokane with my husband.  I
suggested that we ride it sometime.  My husband said and I quote,
Fine, when you get back from your training (in Colorado) you can
take your stick and bang around downtown."  I have to say I felt
rather insulted, so I just want some feedback, am I being too
sensitive?  I did make some disgusted exclamation but he changed
the subject.  Just wondering what you all think.    Peace,
Debby