[nfbwatlk] Am I being too sensitive

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Tue Aug 14 15:09:27 UTC 2012

Hmm, maybe over analyzing here, but maybe Chraig thinks you will not get
guide dogs any longer, which could be true.  But for him he sees you as more
dependent with a "stick."

Ok, over analyzing, true, but maybe something to really talk to him about,
smile.

Becky Frankeberger
Butterfly Knitting

Custom-made knit throws, shawls, and more!

Phone: 360-426-8389
E-mail: becky at ButterflyKnitting.com
Website: www.ButterflyKnitting.com