[nfbwatlk] Am I being too sensitive

Wed Aug 15 19:45:53 UTC 2012

Debby and all,

It certainly was a chaotic time when  you attended that long time ago *event*. Glad you are interested these many years later. Hope you'll come to our real convention soon, even if this fall isn't the one.

And, as many on this list have at least intimated, it may be that your husband is just a bit apprehensive about your quest for new found confidence, etc. You'll do well, and he will be pleasantly surprised.

All the best.

/s/

Bennett Prows

-----Original Message-----
From: nfbwatlk-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:nfbwatlk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of debby phillips
Sent: Wednesday, August 15, 2012 10:41 AM
To: NFB of Washington Talk Mailing List
Subject: Re: [nfbwatlk] Am I being too sensitive

Hi Gloria and all, well, um, I was at a convention once but
things were kind of a mess, it was back when the split was
happening between NFBW and what became United Blind were
Washington and now is WCB.  So I don't know that I'd count that.
It was a very confusing time.  So I'm going to say that no, I've
never been to a REAL NFB convention.  (Smile).  It's my story and
I'm stickin to it.    Peace,    Debby P.S.  Will you be coming?