[nfbwatlk] From the Archives: NFB of Washington Living History

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Sun Aug 26 13:32:22 UTC 2012

Fellow Federationists:

Now that archives of The Braille Monitor are becoming available, I thought
I'd enliven things a bit by reproducing on this list articles written by or
about members of the NFB of Washington. Aside from informing newer members
about their colleagues in the Movement, I hope to convey the tapestry of the
continuing activity of the NFB and the NFB of Washington.

The first installment will appear in a separate message.

Mike Freeman, President

NFB of Washington