[nfbwatlk] FW: Interview with Patti Chang

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Sun Dec 16 05:42:07 UTC 2012

-----Original Message-----
From: Nfbnet-members-list [mailto:nfbnet-members-list-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of David Andrews
Sent: Saturday, December 15, 2012 3:49 PM
To: nfbnet-members-list at nfbnet.org
Subject: [Nfbnet-members-list] Interview with Patti Chang

On Wednesday, December 19 at 8:00 pm eastern, Thru Our Eyes host, Joe
Ruffalo will interview Patti Chang, chair of the National Federation of the
Blind Scholarship Program for 2013.
Discussion will highlight the history of our scholarship program, the
importance of applying, the application process, the benefits of applying
and winning a national scholarship, what to expect in Orlando, Florida
during the national convention for 2013.
Please share with others this informative, educational and motivational
program.
Now you can listen live via phone so tell those you know without an Internet
connection!
To listen to the live show via phone, call:
1 347 215 7037.
***
To listen/view log into:
www.thruoureyes.org
or for JAWS and other screen reader users:
http://m.thruoureyes.org
The page will load automatically for listeners
If you wish to view then go a bit down the page to the view and click/enter
there for audio and video
To listen to the live show via phone, call:
1 347 215 7037.
To phone in with a suggestion, comment, or just a shout out:
1 888 572 0141
To get any podcasts:
Audio podcasts:
http://www.thruoureyes.org/podcasts/WTOERadio.xml
Video Podcasts:
http://vzaar.com/users/wtoe/podcast.rss
We look forward to having you join us and
Season's Greetings to all
We care, we share, we grow, we make a difference!
Joe Ruffalo, President
www.nfbnj.org
973 743 0075
nfbnj1 at verizon.net