[nfbwatlk] Tomorrows Seattle Chapter meeting *Please Read*

Mike Mello mike at mello.com
Fri Jan 20 21:38:39 UTC 2012

Good afternoon;

 I wanted to provide an update regarding tomorrows Seattle chapter meeting. Due to on-going inclement weather around the
Puget Sound we will *not* be holding elections at this meeting, however we will meet and if you are able to attend, please come
for a lively discussion about projects for the up-coming year. Elections will take place at the February meeting. This meeting will
be the start of our new schedule; the meeting will start at 10:30 A.M. Please do not arrive before 10:30 A.M. Brunos staff will be
opening for us at 10:30 A.M.
Thank you, and please do stay safe and I look forward to seeing some of you tomorrow.

-Mike Mello
President, National Federation of the Blind of Washington, Greater Seattle Chapter.

Michael J. Mello

mike at mello.com

(208) 301-0565