[nfbwatlk] FW: UW researcher needs people who have been blind since early childhood

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Sat Jul 7 13:53:14 UTC 2012

While the assertion below that the blind may have better acuity in the other
senses is anathema to us, the research is legitimate and I urge those who
fit the criteria and can participate to do so. Ms. Fine has spoken at our
conventions and I may try to get her back to describe her work at this
year's convention.

Mike Freeman