[nfbwatlk] accessibility of MLB At Bat

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Sat Jul 21 19:05:45 UTC 2012

Jessiaca:

I don't know what the app costs if you buy the premium features, i.e., MLB
TV, via the app mechanism. For the PC, MLB Premium (all access) is something
like $139.95 a year and one gets the app free. But I believe the GameDay
Audio portion of the app is $19.95 a year. Marci is correct; you get the
same package wherever you live. But the TV costs more. I have it because I
like the "condensed game" feature, the library of audio and video games
which requires premium and is available only on the PC and also I like to
listen to certain announcers who spend most of their time on the TV side.
Vince Skully of the Dodgers is one example.

Most blind persons of my acquaintance have the audio only.

Mike