[nfbwatlk] Mariners trade Ichiro

Lauren Merryfield lauren1 at catliness.com
Tue Jul 24 16:10:28 UTC 2012

Hi,
It was???  Are you sure?  It seems like a lot of players want to play for
the Yankees, but I don't like them, hahaha.
Thanks
Lauren

advice from my cats: "meow when you feel like it."
The most basic of all human needs is the need to understand and be
understood. The best way to understand people is to listen to them.
-- Ralph Nichols
Visit us at catliness.com