[nfbwatlk] reminder Greater Seattle chapter picnic today!

Gloria Whipple glowhi at centurylink.net
Sun Jul 29 05:20:26 UTC 2012

I would love that. I always wanted to meet you.

If you want, my address is 1113 E. Broad Ave. I am not good at giving
directions. If your husband knows Spokane, he should find my house.

Tomorrow afternoon I will be home. I should be back from mass at 1:00.

Hope to see you then!

My cell is: 509-362-6464 and my house number is: 509-489-0636.

Gloria Whipple