[nfbwatlk] Sno/King chapter meeting Next Week

Julie Warrington jdwtlc at frontier.com
Tue Mar 6 20:51:03 UTC 2012

Hello fellow Federationists!
WE have missed a couple months of our chapter meetings.
So, thought I would try to get the announcement out earlier this month.  We have reservations at our regular meeting place.
Georgios Italian on Evergreen Way, Everett.
Next Tuesday March 13th.
Please come and enjoy excellent food and company.  We have the  banquet room reserved starting at 6pm if you would like to come early to chat or put in your food order.  Meeting will begin at 6:30pm.
Bring friends or family, all are welcome.
 Open for discussions or ideas.
See you all there!
Julie Warrington / VP
425-239-5720 if you have any questions.