[nfbwatlk] chemo

Lauren Merryfield lauren1 at catliness.com
Tue May 15 04:31:24 UTC 2012

Hi,
Maria, I'm glad you are home!  I'm sorry you have to have chemo and I hope
it isn't too hard on you.  I hope they don't treat you too weirdly.
Thanks
Lauren
advice from my cats: "meow when you feel like it."
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats." ~
Albert Schweitzer
My new book, "there's more than one way to love a cat," is available at
amazon.com
Visit us at catliness.com