[nfbwatlk] Caller ID Devices

Philip Blackmer pblackmer27 at gmail.com
Thu May 31 06:41:57 UTC 2012

You can go to the Sight Connections website or to a local Wal-Mart.  Sight
Connections has a device that can store 100 calls and repeat the number to
you.  The downsides are: price, the device is pretty loud, and it doesn't
read the name of the caller.  If you go to ?Wal-Mart you might find a phone
with talking caller ID for less money.