[nfbwatlk] 2012 NFBW scholarship announcement

mjc59 at q.com mjc59 at q.com
Thu May 31 23:13:48 UTC 2012

Greetings everyone,

I apologize for the error in my first email.

Here is the 2012 National Federation of the Blind of Washington scholarship application and accompanying cover letter. All of the details concerning the application process are contained in the letter. One difference this year is that blind students may submit thier application and documentation by email if they wish. The deadline for applying is Friday, September 14. All of my contact information is given in the material. Please feel free to distribute/forward this information to any blind student who is both a resident of the State of Washington and will be a full time student this Fall.

We encourage all eligible blind students to apply

Marci Carpenter

Scholarship Chairperson

NFB of Washington