[nfbwatlk] Fwd:kevin Nathan

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Sat Nov 24 01:16:42 UTC 2012

Noel:

Yes, Kevin was forward-thinking. It was he who signed my LD daughter Shanthi
up as a regular rehab client. While I know Section 110 is where the money
is, I still think it was a leap of faith to sign her up. Incidentally, I'm
going to have her work with a firm around here that works with such clients
to find them competitive employment.

Kevin will be missed.

Mike Freeman