[nfbwatlk] FW: Red Lobster providing braille menus

Thu Oct 11 13:49:38 UTC 2012

Until recently, I was able to read the menus on my KNFB reader. My phone is kaputt, and I need to get a new one. Only problem is that my contract for the current one doesn't end until Feb. 2013.  Oh well, probably have to end it early with all the expense that will cost.  (sad face.) ...
 (wonder how that's done with the key board.)

Have a food day!  (no typo there.)

-----Original Message-----
From: nfbwatlk [mailto:nfbwatlk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Mike Freeman
Sent: Wednesday, October 10, 2012 9:58 PM
To: 'NFB of Washington Talk Mailing List'
Subject: Re: [nfbwatlk] FW: Red Lobster providing braille menus

I remain one of a small minority within NFB that doesn't care whether he
receives a Braille menu or not.

I'm not interested in the vast variety and the longer one takes to read a
menu, the longer before the grub comes! After all, if one knows about the
nachos, onion rings, burgers, steaks and prime rib, what *else* does one
need to know about? (grin) I don't need to know that some unpronounceable
French guy designed the decore of the place in 1843 or that the bacterium
botulinum has been carefully cultivated and preserved since the time of the
Borgias. (har)

Let's get down to the steaks and have at it!

But, as I say, mine is a minority view.

Mike