[nfbwatlk] Resolutions Committee

debby phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 13:28:15 UTC 2012

Just talked to Maria and the eastern Washington contingent, or at
least those coming from Spokane are ready.  a couple of us are
staying at Maria's Wednesday night, and I think maybe we'll be
having pizza.  Yes!  Since I'm bringing dinner I got to choose.
Lol.  It won't be fancy-probably just ones from the grocery store
but hey, it'll be food.  I feel like a kid going off to a new
school, but also (and I know this may sound strange) but a little
mini vacation.  We've been staying on and off with my in-laws,
and God bless them, I love them, but it's mentally exhausting.
Well, I need to go, but am looking forward to seeing Ben, Marci
and Mike Freeman, and am looking forward to meeting others.
Peace,    Debby