[nfbwatlk] Alaska Airlines

Mary Ellen gabias at telus.net
Wed Oct 31 01:23:48 UTC 2012

I'm happy to report that Alaska Airlines has decided to reimburse me for the
difference between what American Airlines is refunding and the total I was
charged for changing flights on September 20.

Now that the reimbursement issues have been settled, I intend to file an
official complaint with the Canadian Transportation Agency concerning
inaccessible kiosks.

Thanks to all of you for your support and encouragement.  I'll keep you
informed about the progress toward better access.

Mary Ellen