[nfbwatlk] Denise Mackenstadt

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Tue Apr 9 02:48:01 UTC 2013

Fellow NFB members:

I just spoke with Gary Mackenstadt. Denise, his wife, is in Overlake
Hospital in Bellevue with a seizure disorder. The cause is not known. They
are conducting various tests to determine the cause if possible; this will
determine treatment. Denise does not want telephone calls at this time.
However, you may call Gary tomorrow at the Sequim number, that is, (360)
683-1263.

Our thoughts and best wishes are with the Mackenstadts.

Mike Freeman, President

National Federation of the Blind of Washington