[nfbwatlk] At-large Chapter Meeting

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Sun Apr 14 18:25:15 UTC 2013

Hi, everyone.

We haven't had a meeting of the at-large chapter of our affiliate for a
month or two so I propose to hold one at 7:00 p.m. PDT next Sunday, April
21, 2013. The call-in number will be the usual one, that is, (218) 339-3600.
The passcode will be 849246 followed by the pound-sign. We'll discuss what's
happening with the budgets of DSB, WSSB and WTBBL. We'll also discuss a
possible affiliate get-together in May and the NFB's new national car
donation program. As always, there will also be time to discuss
blindness-related topics suggested by call participants.

I look forward to a great turnout and to fun and fellowship.

Mike Freeman, President

National Federation of the blind of Washington