[nfbwatlk] update on Denise Mackenstadt

Lauren Merryfield lauren1 at catliness.com
Sun Apr 14 23:14:32 UTC 2013

Hi,
Please pass my wishes to her for them to figure out what is going on and
hopefully cure it.
Thanks
Lauren

advice from my cats: "meow when you feel like it."
The most basic of all human needs is the need to understand and be
understood. The best way to understand people is to listen to them.
-- Ralph Nichols
Visit us at catliness.com