[nfbwatlk] Disability History Museum -- Laurie Block lecture May 10

Nightingale, Noel Noel.Nightingale at ed.gov
Mon Apr 29 17:13:20 UTC 2013

-----Original Message-----
From: Sharan E. Brown [mailto:sbrown at uw.edu]
Sent: Friday, April 26, 2013 6:22 AM
To: Holen, Ed (DDC)
Cc: Sharan E. Brown
Subject: Disability History Museum -- Laurie Block lecture May 10

The UW Disability Studies Program is hosting a talk/discussion by
Laurie Block, Executive Director of the Disability History Museum on May 10
on the main campus of the UW.  I will bring copies of the attached flyer to
the meeting next week, but if you can help spread the word for us, that
would be appreciated.  We would like to get lots of community participation
if possible.  bye, Sherrie

Sharan E. Brown, J.D., Ed.D.
Research Professor
College of Education

Associate Director
University Center for Excellence in Developmental Disabilities Box 357920
University of Washington Seattle, Washington 98195
206-685-4010 (phone)
206-543-4479 (fax)