[nfbwatlk] NFBW Board of Directors Monthly Conference Call This Sunday Evening

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Fri Aug 9 18:22:02 UTC 2013

Greetings!

I am calling for a NFB of Washington Board of Directors conference call this
Sunday, August 11, at 7:00 p.m. (seven o'clock in the evening). The call-in
number will be the usual (218) 339-3600 with Passcode 849246#.

We'll discuss our upcoming convention, WIA reauthorization, developments at
WSSB, DSB and OSPI, the affiliate's financial situation and anything else on
the Board's mind.

All are welcome to participate though obviously if the Board takes action on
anything, only its members can vote.

Mike Freeman, President

NFB of Washington