[nfbwatlk] At-large Chapter Conference Call

Mon Aug 26 18:00:23 UTC 2013

Hey Mike and All,

I enjoyed talking with the folks who appeared on the call last evening. I hope more at large folks, i.e. those without a physical chapter in their area will begin to join the rest of us. We have good reports, a little fun too, and maybe best of all, they don't last forever. It's always good to talk to friends, and explain the activities of the organization to newbies too. Hope to hear more people on the calls in the months to come.

BTW, don't forget to make your reservations at the Everett Holiday Inn for the third weekend of October for our State convention.  Call (425) 339-2000 today.  (grin.)

-----Original Message-----
From: nfbwatlk [mailto:nfbwatlk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Mike Freeman
Sent: Friday, August 23, 2013 8:28 AM
To: nfbwatlk at nfbnet.org
Subject: [nfbwatlk] At-large Chapter Conference Call

Good morning.

Are people up for a conference call this Sunday evening, August 25, at 7:30 p.m. PDT which would be an "At-large chapter" call? I'm game if you are. If people wish to take a month off, that's OK, too. I'll be there for a few minutes to see if anyone shows up. We'll discuss the upcoming state convention, the workforce Investment Act reauthorization and anything else that's blindness-related that's on your mind. The number will be the usual:
(218) 339-3600, Passcode 849246#.

Incidentally, these numbers will change some time in September; no need to confuse the issue at the moment.

See you Sunday evening.

Mike Freeman