[nfbwatlk] question about wearing sunglasses

merribeth.manning at comcast.net merribeth.manning at comcast.net
Mon Feb 11 20:56:20 UTC 2013

As a partial, with no iris, I wear my sunglasses when it is to bright; even if it is indoors sometimes.

Most of the time I don't wear them inside.

My step-dad Ray would wear them when he was in public.  I never asked him why.

I think it is probably a personal preference .

I have grown up in the NFB and it seems like most totals don't wear them; but there are a few.

Beth Manning