[nfbwatlk] question about wearing sunglasses - Email found in subject

Stephanie Koetje skoetje at nwcenter.org
Mon Feb 11 21:50:57 UTC 2013

Excellent! Thanks Mike.
SK

Stephanie Koetje | Administrative Support and Volunteer Coordinator
Northwest Center Foundation - People of All Abilities
7272 W Marginal Way S, Seattle, WA 98108
office 206.378.6365
Facebook |  Twitter |  YouTube | Sign up for Our Newsletter | Our Stories

Patti Chang, President of the NFB of IL has them.

Mike Freeman
sent from my iPhone