[nfbwatlk] The video description question.

maurice mines kd0iko at icloud.com
Wed Feb 13 20:38:25 UTC 2013

Hello, I decided that it would be best to get the video described. But I felt that a balance has to be struck between the need to have the video described and our internal needs of needing to make sure that the professors had the video ready to show at conferences this upcoming weekend. So what I suggested is that the video be released now and then when is available to be distributed to the general public release a described version at that time. Because I know of no video description operation in this region of the country. The only place that I know definitely would describe a video of this sort, exists in Boston Massachusetts. And I envision that taking quite some time. I will post the final link to the video when it is publicly released. Have a great day everybody.Sincerely Maurice mines secretary national Federation of the blind of Washington Clark County chapter. Amateur radio call sign kd0iko.