[nfbwatlk] FW: job fare on line

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Sat Feb 23 18:51:37 UTC 2013

From: Wcb-l [mailto:wcb-l-bounces at wcbinfo.org] On Behalf Of Becky
Frankeberger
Sent: Saturday, February 23, 2013 10:06 AM
To: wcb-l
Subject: [Wcb-l] job fare on line

FYI. TBTL is hosting another online career fair on Tuesday, March 5. Also,
there is information about similar events scheduled in coming months at the
web address below.

Please share this with others who may be interested.

Thanks. Steve

[Hcalogo]<http://www.hca.wa.gov/>___________________________________________

[Think Beyond the Label]<http://www.thinkbeyondthelabel.com/Default.aspx>

We want to be sure that you've heard about this year's Think Beyond the
Label Online Career Fair schedule. We'll be hosting 4 events this year and
our first one is less than 2 weeks away - Tuesday, March 5 from 1 to 4 pm
EST. Employers are registering now for these one-of-a-kind online career
fairs to recruit job seekers with disabilities nationwide.

This year's TBTL Online Career Fairs will again be powered by Brazen
Careerist and will connect job seekers with businesses like Pearson, United
Therapeutics and Aetna who are actively recruiting qualified candidates with
disabilities-all without leaving their computer. It will be a great event to
meet and chat with businesses who are committed to building a diverse
workforce!

We currently have over 150 registered job seekers but we need more. So,
please help us spread the word about this event so that we can get more
businesses recruiting qualified candidates with disabilities now. For more
information or to register, visit the event's page online -
https://www.brazenconnect.com/event/thinkbeyondthelabel_mar_5. For questions
or additional information contact Laura Wilhelm at lwilhelm at hdadvocates.org
<mailto:lwilhelm at hdadvocates.org%3cmailto:lwilhelm at hdadvocates.org>
<mailto:lwilhelm at hdadvocates.org>.