[nfbwatlk] The described version of the map accessibility video.

maurice mines kd0iko at icloud.com
Wed Feb 27 21:46:22 UTC 2013

Good afternoon everybody, as I had promised when I first posted the link to the map accessibility video, I mentioned that I would post the audio described version is soon as it became available. So here it is. Enjoy. Have a great afternoon.http://youtu.be/KO1SSQyAsYQSincerely Maurice mines secretary national Federation of the blind of Washington Clark County chapter. Amateur radio call sign kd0iko. Phone 360-524-0791.