[nfbwatlk] IPhone Question

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 21:12:40 UTC 2013

HI am just learning how to use my bluetooth keyboard, and though it is challenging, I am really happy about the ability to write fastger.  Of course, we may have to change our data plan.  Lol.  Glad hI could help this morning.  Are you going to DC BBen?  Take care and have a good rest of Friday everybody.

Sent from my iPhone